Noosa, Queensland Australia
TRY OUR BOOKING BUTTON. CHECK RATES AND MAKE A BOOKING.
Bali Hai Noosa is ideally located on Noosa Hill between Noosa Heads and Noosa Junction. The property is in Edgar Bennett Avenue, just off Noosa Drive, the connecting road between Noosa Heads and Noosa Junction.
Bali Hai is approximately 2 hour’s drive from Brisbane International Airport (135 km) depending on traffic and a 30-minute drive from the Sunshine Coast Airport at Maroochydore (42 km). The Sunshine Coast Motorway commences at the exit from Brisbane Airport and Sunshine Coast Airport is also adjacent to the Motorway. An alternative route to Noosa could be via the Bruce Highway and Eumundi. (150 km)
View Larger Map
Transport to Noosa and Bali Hai
Direct flights from all Australian Capital cities fly to Brisbane airport daily. Direct flights from Melbourne and Sydney fly to Sunshine Coast airport daily, with connections from other cities.
- AIRPORT TRANSFERS. (call us we can arrange these for you)
There are a number of Airport transport services that operate to and from Noosa to both Brisbane and Sunshine Coast Airports. Reservations can be made when booking your accommodation - and they offer a door to door service. Some reliable operators include: Storeyline Tours,Henry’s Airport Service and DC Limo's private transfer (to and from Sunshine Coast Airport) Col's Airport Shuttle, SunAirBus Coach Service, and DC Limo's private transfer. (to and From Brisbane Airport.
- HIRE CAR
Hire cars are available from Brisbane and Sunshine Coast Airports...
- BUS AND TRAIN SERVICES
Greyhound Australia operates on a daily basis through Noosa to and from Brisbane and Cairns.
Translink - Rail, Bus and ferry information covering the Sunshine Coast, Brisbane and Gold Coast Connections.
Morning Clouds. Cool.
12 - 21
Morning Clouds. Cool.
14 - 22
Mostly Cloudy. Cool.
15 - 20
Bali Hai is very centrally located and within walking distance of the Main Beach, Hasting Street, Noosa National Park, restaurants, shops, cinema and supermarkets. The stroll down through the Noosa National Park to Main Beach and Hastings Street is well worthwhile.
- Main Beach Noosa, Little Beach Noosa, Tea Tree, Little Cove, The Spit (River mouth), Sunshine Beach, Sunrise Beach … and many more View the Noosa web beach cam
Sunshine Coast Attractions
Noosa Bio Sphere, Noosa National Park, Fraser Island, Tin Can Bay, Everglades in the Noosa River, Glasshouse Mountains, Noosa Hinterland (Maleny, Montville & Kenilworth), Beerwah State Forest,
Australia Zoo, Underwater World @ Mooloolaba, Eumundi Markets (Wednesday & Saturday); Cooroy, Buderim Ginger Factory @ Yandina, Australian Nougat Factory @ Doonan
Noosa National Park walks, Beach walking Noosa, bike riding, Hell’s Gate, fishing from the beach or river or bridge,
Learn to surf, Stand up paddle boarding surfing, 4WD beach drives, Noosa Ferry, Hire a water cat or a floating BBQ, Noosa Thriller boat ride, Massage, Golf, Ettamogah Pub and Aussie World, deep sea fishing, Australia Zoo, Fraser Island tours...the list is endless
- Some of our “favs” include;
- The Spirit House (a must) @ Yandina…
- Mystic India, Lanyana Way Noosa Junction.
- Season's Hasting Street
- Krung Thep Thai in Noosaville
- Bistro C Restaurant and Café on Hastings Street
- Aroma’s Café (Paris seating) on Hastings Street
- Gaston's on Noosa Drive near Hasting Street
- Ipazzi Italian Restaurant, Noosa Junction BYO
- High Tea (must be booked in advance) or tea and scones @ The two old ladies Tea and Gift shop 2/25 Factory St Pomona.
- COFFEE at the Bean Drop, Noosa Drive Noosa Junction
...many, many more.
Jon & Danielle can assist and make reservations
(which are recommended)
- Throughout the year events happen, and are enjoyed, in and around Noosa. Click here for more information
- In Noosa Markets are varied and many. Click here for more information